The Design Pilgrim LUST LIST as featured in the Winter 2013 issue of Queensland Homes magazine.
1. Sydney designer Eleanor Ford uses traditional techniques and gorgeous patterns and texture to create the timeless yet contemporary SOLLIS collection (ABOVE), inspired by the architecture and temple gardens of India. See more of the collection on Design Pilgrim HERE. sollisjewellery.com
2. ENZYMA’S hexagonal shaped ‘Derma’ mirror by Italian designer Gianluca Sgalippa is a bold study of geometry, with triangles that look like large scales embellished by fluro segments. Available online. enzyma.it
3. UK designer TOM DIXON’s 2013 collection, Rough and Smooth, has the strange mix of art deco and futuristic, but it really works! We love the Spun tables with their slick gold coating and curvy form. Glamour for the space age. tomdixon.net
4. Her vibrant and exotic-inspired silk kaftans have a cult following among fashionistas and celebrities, and now CAMILLA FRANKS brings her signature style to our homes in a collaboration with DESIGNER RUGS. One word: divine! See more of the collection on Design Pilgrim HERE. designerrugs.com.au
5. We are big fans of the vintage-meets-modern style of Melbourne-based lighting designer VOLKER HAUG, and customers can now add the new LED ‘filament’ lamp to any of his designs for that extra industrial kick. volkerhaug.com
6. Hang it on your handbag or clutch, on a chain as a necklace, drape it from a door handle or attach it to your cushions … however you use them, these handmade leather tassels in hot hues and glam metallics make anything look awesome. Small keychain ring and custom white gift box is included – $49 from The Minimalist. theminimalist.com.au
7. LA artist Angela Rossi (BeatUpCreations) alters broken and forgotten items into modern designs, and we adore her limited edition of antique plate art. Quirky and beautiful, hang them in groups or use them lovingly. everythingbegins.com
FOLLOW US FOR MORE LUST HAVES!